Trail status - Greater Brisbane (northside)

jawry

Likes Dirt
Who is the wise one that knows all about track status in and around Brisbane.

Just want to check without raising any hackles - don't want to ride shit that is off limits and upset anyone.

cheers,

iain

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
You might need to be a bit more specific about which trails you intend to ride Iain. Your thread title says northside, are you referring to Bunya / Ironbark etc.? Or, are you after trail conditions elsewhere as well?

AFAIK, Mt. Joyce is about the only place to avoid at present, there's some track closures there for maintenance. There is trailcare going on around the place too (Cornubia, Bayview), but there's always trailcare going on, so don't let it put you off getting out on your bike.

jawry

Likes Dirt
G'day Nambra,

I was hoping to exchange PM's with someone in the know.

The 'status' (read between the lines) is not always clear on all rideable DH tracks.

But to be a little more specific - from the top of this Mountain you can see quite clearly.

Cheers,

Iain

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Fair enough - I get you now. Can't help you with that, sorry.

Flow-Rider

Burner
G'day Nambra,

I was hoping to exchange PM's with someone in the know.

The 'status' (read between the lines) is not always clear on all rideable DH tracks.

But to be a little more specific - from the top of this Mountain you can see quite clearly.

Cheers,

Iain
Someone was speaking to me about it the other day, it didn't sound like it was a problem, unless things have changed in the last few weeks but they are looking into making them right from what I was told. Pop a post to Binner on here, that's his neck of woods.