Trails - A lifestyle

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
I thought this was more appropriate in here because this video is so targeted towards a niché group.

I got bored on the weekend so I decided to go out and film with some of the boys. Here's what I made up.

[video=vimeo;10148461]http://vimeo.com/10148461[/video]

Enjoy.

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good to see the place is still up and running. Apparently a little after Dale left, and a few of the younger boys were out the place just disintegrated. I knew it would be Adrian or James that would be out and about, eager to fix it up.
Tom.

nabsie

Squid
If this is the old redhill that I am thinking of from my bmx days then....where the hell is this place because I have never been able to find it since the first and last time I was there!!??

I think these ones are in Sydney. The ones I am refering to are in Brisbane....somewhere.

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
heey guys went out to red hill the other day becoz i got a new bmx but couldnt find them anywhere!! was riding for about 2 hours in the rain hahah but anyway if anyone would like to pm me details? that would mean so much i am just a lonely bmxer looking for some dirt other than a bmx track. got a legal place for you guys to build to if your interested?

BOYDSEY

Likes Dirt
Watched it at home, Was very awesome, Also watched the one with the trails being used, Very nice, Tried to watch it at school but Pinkbike is now blocked at school so it sucks... Damn queensland Government!!!!!!