Trails Sesh At The Hill

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
trent wheres the air footjam, and the tuck one hander to berm slider, or the dipped tyre grab. to sketchy for you?

Nice pics, nice riding.

I like it how you tried to be descrete about which trails these are. But then!!! Bottom left of the last photo...... uh oh!

loc81

Likes Dirt
All 20" BMX shyte, lame camera phone shots and not a single helmet in sight. You deserve all the flames coming your way. Get with the program, FARKIN.NET - Australian MOUNTAIN Biking.
ha ha mate I don't know why your getting slagged for your comment when the one near it says "It's been done.." and they arent being crucified. As for helmets? They arent required when your that cool. RE: pic 4 (i think) I'll have to get some of those jeans when they start making them for men.

loc81

Likes Dirt
ha ha mate I don't know why your getting slagged for your comment when the one near it says "It's been done.." and they arent being crucified. As for helmets? They arent required when your that cool. RE: pic 4 (i think) I'll have to get some of those jeans when they start making them for men.
However I will say nice riding! Thats the important bit.