mtbdonkey

Banned
holy f^75
you guys are good!!!!!! i love the no foot can nothing
and the double tailwhip and 360's
your brother probably better than me lol

|Matt|

Banned
Farkin hell you guys have balls going at it on an ABOVE GROUND trampoline!
Jeez i'd never do it unless it was an inground tramp...can just feel my nuts going up into my stomach right now! :eek:

villy

Likes Dirt
It's not really that scary. I've fallen off trapolines many a time and it doesn't hurt that bad:p
Nice shots nick!

|Matt|

Banned
villy said:
It's not really that scary. I've fallen off trapolines many a time and it doesn't hurt that bad:p
Nice shots nick!
Nah i didnt mean it being scary. I was watching Nitro Circus 3 and they were doing it on an inground tramp and they were flying off the side and even off an inground looked like it hurt a bit so imagine what it would be like off an above ground tramp :eek:

emcgough

Likes Dirt
stpzeroridah said:
Jeez i'd never do it unless it was an inground tramp...can just feel my nuts going up into my stomach right now! :eek:
Who has an inground tramp though? I've never even seen one.

|Matt|

Banned
You seriously havent ever seen one?
Half the folks round my place have them.
if you really want, just like measure your tramps 3 dimensions and then get some flour or something and line it out exactly where you want your inground tramp to be and then get diggin!

rooks

Banned
^^^
I wouldn't recomend that, at all

but yer my auntie/uncle have one for there kids it's soooo coool

spam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
heyyy, it looks hot in aus.

just 5 weeks till i can walk round the corner for a sesh

what bike did you use

super_niko

Likes Dirt
spam said:
heyyy, it looks hot in aus.

just 5 weeks till i can walk round the corner for a sesh

what bike did you use
yes should be good when you guys get back
hope your having a blast

i used the mini bike i was mulch jumping on! its awesome!!!!!!
josh_lives_here said:
tramp bikes are awsome, what was you best trick or combo of the the day?
well............
i got one double tailwhip
360 xups/ turndowns
etc i will get some more pics soon
stpzeroridah said:
yeah its not scary at all!!! my worst injury was a handle bar in the chin that hurt a fair bit!!! ouch

yeah will/dion/spam/louis/sam etc we shall have to have a massive sesh!!!!

Last edited:

lobstar

Likes Dirt
looks awesome nick, did u get the tramp for crhissy?
i gotta come over now 4 two things, ur stp and the tramp bike

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Awesome mate, i love the tramp bikes, they go great, one of my mates has one, with no padding, except for on the forks' dropout and a piece of ply from the Bottom bracket along the chainstays.

Inground tramps are awesome. Just never try to run and jump onto them and then jump off the other side in one-go. The tramp that we tried at our yr 10 camp didn't rebound back up and you would run straight into the 'wall' that was dug out underneath, at about knee level, then faceplant on the ground immediately after. That was fun, getting other people to do it, we just told them that you get heaps of air, the faster you run. Then they wondered why 30 people were watching them 'just run and jump on a tramp'. Good times!

DEMONATION

Likes Dirt
tramp biking is the shit! out of ground tramps arent that bad but u guys gotta start flipping! its sooo easy if u can flip without the tramp bike then u can do it with the bike just make sure u tuck up and then u can start even trying frontflips or barrel rolls.... ill have to post some pics or video next time i have a sesh. nice pics guys ;)

|Matt|

Banned
Has anyone successfully done a barrell roll on a motorbike? I know this isn't about MTB but i have heard people saying yes..no..maybe...not possible and all that and i was just wondering...has it been done and if not, is it possible?