Transition TR-450

Ivan

Eats Squid
If the TR450 is as competitively priced as the previous transitions have been, it should sell like hotcakes.

I'm liking the gear cable routing on the swingarm and hex nut axle.

Last edited:

T-Bike

Likes Dirt
Very nice. I want one. :D

Will this be replacing the Blindside?
Nope, the Blindside still has its place in the line up. This new frame is a pure DH race bike and the Blindside will be more of FR/ Big Lines type bike. I'll post up a complete geometry once I have it.

Last edited:

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would this mean we might see a Transition at world cup events ??
or still the underground / grass roots boot camp

Ahhh....... i've got much respect for TRANSITION

B1KR BOI

Likes Dirt
If the TR450 is as competitively priced as the previous transitions have been, it should sell like hotcakes.
True! I reckon it looks like a combination of the Cove Shocker and a Trek Session 88. Cant wait to see them on the track!

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are such an under-rated brand and hopefully that bike gets them more of the credibility they deserve...
Very true, Hopefully this new bike will get them into the world cup.
I just love the look of Transition bikes, such simple designs and paintjobs, nothing over the top.
Definatly want one of these puppies or a Blindside for my next DH bike. :)

patto_15

Wheel size expert
That is one sexy bike.
Hopefully it comes in with a very competitive price.. Probably in need of a new downhill rig soon..

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks killer. Just what Transition needed too. A true DH rig. The Blindside is a little compromised for all out downhill riding.

Ozza

Eats Squid
Pretty nice bike actually, I think they should try get some cut outs or machining happening on that shock brace. Hopefully the smaller sizes have less of a seat tube height out the top with a smaller brace for a more cleaner look.

Last edited:

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
that is very nice
i am gonna begin saving for one, (i have fallen inlove :D )
it looks so nice
are they going to be framesets or complete bikes?
i love it so much, WHEN CAN I TEST RIDE ONE? (pref a large, in victoria)