Transition TR450 Build

T-Bike

Likes Dirt

Attachments

Ivan

Eats Squid
What do those frames weigh out of interest? Can't wait to see RRP.
# Frame Weight: 9.5 lbs (without rear shock)
# Complete Bike Weight Range: 38-40 lbs (Depending on Rear Shock and Fork current test prototype bike is 39 lbs.)

Can't wait to see rrp and geometry myself. The bike looks nice, clean and well though out.

colourclassic

Likes Dirt
Highly unlikely I will be owning one in the foreseeable future, but wow, the thing looks stunning and I'm sure rides equally amazingly.

Dymalla

Likes Dirt
I figured out the frame with an RC4 and a Ti spring would weigh around 10.9 - 11.1lbs or 4.9 - 5kg depending on the amount of coils in the Ti spring. Its definitely on the lighter side of the majority of DH frames but still not the lightest :rolleyes:

I reckon' you could get it under 38lbs as a total built bike though. Its a fairly light frame and theres plenty of heavier frames around built up to under 17.2kg. If I end up getting one I'm hoping to have it at around 16.5kg totally built. With a stupidly light wheelset though :D

i love the TR 450 i had a ride on one of my mate TR and loved it, bloody smooth and the rear end feels so good, top bike. Apart from the spec list is there any different frame wise ???