Transition Trans-Am (Large) Where art thou?

droctagon

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know of any bike shops that stock a Transition Trans-Am Hardtail (In Large size).
I'm mainly interested in the frame only. I've searched a lot of sites, the closest i have got is TBSM, but they only have it in medium. Any help at all would be great.

Cronar

Likes Dirt
Have you spoken to the guys at TBSM, they might be able to get one from Revolution products in NZ in a couple of days, or at worst from The US in a couple of weeks. Give them an email, they'll help you out!

Also ... great choice of frame, I've got a Large Trans Am <nelson voice>HAha</nelson voice> and i love it, running it as a single speed, such a great allrounder, doing Capital Punishment on it in a couple of weeks!

T-Bike

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know of any bike shops that stock a Transition Trans-Am Hardtail (In Large size).
I'm mainly interested in the frame only. I've searched a lot of sites, the closest i have got is TBSM, but they only have it in medium. Any help at all would be great.

I was going to write up a press release about this but what the hell.
OK we are completely sold out on medium/large TransAM's but if you can wait a bit we have the new TransAM's coming out very soon. Apart from the new fresh paint jobs the only thing we added was water bottle mounts on the down tube.
These will be available as a frame only or complete bike with either a "geared" or "single speed" build. I've attached our spec sheet for the complete Transition range. Sizes will be the same small, medium, large as before.

RRP Prices are:
Frame only $849.99
Complete bike with 2011 Fox 32 Float RLC and a "geared build" kit $3400
Complete bike with 2011 Fox 32 Float RLC and a "single speed" kit $3000

So if your keen to order please contact your local Transition or drop us an email at info@revolutionproducts.com.au

Attachments

droctagon

Likes Dirt
Great, Thanks for the info.
I'm definately keen for a new one frame when they are available. I was hoping to build it up with a 160mm fork, Does anyone have any idea whether this works well with the Trans-Am's geometry? I know that its mentioned on their site somewhere.
I'm 6ft 5, and i've never had the pleasure of a test ride on one yet, I'm hoping it will be a good fit for me, as it seems from all the various research i've done, that its my dream 'do it all' hardtail that i've been lusting after for some time now.
ps. (the grass green sounds good too)