Tri-ride Val di Sole video

nskz

Likes Dirt
Banger of an edit that one! A few of the top lads had some pretty wild crashes at that race, not surprising considering the speed they were travelling down that track...wild!

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can't help but think that if images like these were a regular occurance , that world cup DH would be much more appealing to mainstream TV , sponsors outside the sport and their target market , Joe couch potato. A solid hour of this stuff on Sunday arvo TV has to be marketable , surely ?

Awesome track , great event , incredible riding and Tri-ride wins best clip so far this year in my books.

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
totaly agree with everything said above. on a sunday arvo im sure this could be marketable no doubt only problem is convincing the networks to take the risk

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's nuts. Total commitment by the top guys. That track is supposed to be seriously steep yet guys like Strobel still find the need to boost after being swapped all over the place.

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
Is it just me or did Marc Beumont (sp?) seem to be taking far less risky lines, boosting less and just riding straight and flat. And he pulled a win. Seems like a track (and probably conditions) where taking big risks didnt' didn't carry the big reward, what with all the big crashes.

Epic video though, very impressive riding, especially by Emiline Ragot. Very pinned.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
^^^^ track seemed to change heaps though (hard to tell from the timing of the footage) but the boost off the tree root that Gwin blew his tire on ... seemed to be gone by the time Blinky's bit came up (most of the footage seemed to be at that tree ?? or I was just mesmerized)

great vid.