Trick No No's??

gruntrider651

Likes Dirt
Just a tester to see what people think are the ugliest tricks they have ever seen.
I used to get ragged on because I did nac nacs when I started riding, but what do you know, i step out of jumping for a few years and the first vid I watched, guys were doing nac nacs again!

mtb_mark

Likes Dirt
worst trick. i think a 1 foot euro. i might get hated on for this, but it looks like your gonna eat shit. they suck

Arete

Likes Dirt
1 foot euros are one of the funnest tricks out there (well of the small number i can actually do) and you are on crack :p

I always prefer simple tricks that flow into someone riding around and having fun than a just landed super banger trick. In the end it's always going to look better if you're having a fun time rather than trying not to die. That said I do appreciate the super banger ricks, and probably don't love watching them as much because I'm too old/wussy to risk snapping myself in half trying frontie double whips or whatever.

I never really understood grizz's though...

streets

Likes Dirt
"Almost" landed whips, ARRGH... every freaking kid out there thinks they're the shit because they can fling their bike around. I'll admit that my whips are ugly, so I don't do them, unless no-one is watching.

I'll forever stand by my assertion that a dialled table or a really wild kickout/braap are the best tricks to watch, bar none. All the techy tricks are impressive, but the rider everyone wants to be is the guy just doing the flowy tables higher and smoother than anyone else.

dom101

Likes Dirt
X-UP's can look preeeetty terrible if the rider is all stiffened up like as if they're chuckin the B's instead of just twisting them. And euro/taybo's to flat look pretty try-hard.

spono

Likes Dirt
X-UP's can look preeeetty terrible if the rider is all stiffened up like as if they're chuckin the B's instead of just twisting them. And euro/taybo's to flat look pretty try-hard.
tables are amazing and once you have them dialedd you don't have to "try hard", 1 foot euros are amazing, footjams are amazing... have to say i don't like grizz's. i just don't understand them, they don't look good, iv tried them and they don't feel good therefore they are not good haha IMO. When you go to monster and everyone does nothing but backflip into the foam pit is a no no trick ;)

gruntrider651

Likes Dirt
1 foot euros are one of the funnest tricks out there (well of the small number i can actually do) and you are on crack :p

I'm too old/wussy to risk snapping myself in half trying frontie double whips or whatever.

Euro Tables are fun, as for you being old, I myself am of the older riders, and recently learnt to flip my 26" (still waiting to pick up my new 20") given, I learnt them into foam, but took them to the resi box.

I guess everyone has their own opinion on tricks, I hate footjams, and I think alot of people that "hate" a certain trick, they only hate them because a) they cant do them or b) they can do them but make them look retarded!

steve r

Likes Dirt
footjams where you hop like a retarded cabbage
disasters
frontflips
more than one tailwhip
shmegmars
toboggan try hard shit
et