Tricks you'd most like to learn

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Really want to do a 360 sometime soon, im almost up to trying one....
Other than that i want to get good at pedalgrinds, and do some fufanus on quarters.

Azerin

Likes Dirt
[hay im only 13 and i really wanna learn a one footer flatty but every time i take my foot off the pedal my other foot pushes the pedal downwards so wen i land i have to straighten it up. also i have the same problem as you azerin i can whip it out but cant bring it back. so any advice on those two tricks would be mad!][by giant stp]

i can do a one footer it aint to hard when u know how. what i do is kick it out but slightly up so when u pull it back it's in line with the pedal. thats how i do it but others do it other ways to.

Last edited:

CGR

Likes Dirt
Azerin said:
[hay im only 13 and i really wanna learn a one footer flatty but every time i take my foot off the pedal my other foot pushes the pedal downwards so wen i land i have to straighten it up. also i have the same problem as you azerin i can whip it out but cant bring it back. so any advice on those two tricks would be mad!][by giant stp]

i can do a one footer it aint to hard when u know how. what i do is kick it out but slightly up so when u pull it back it's in line with the pedal. thats how i do it but others do it other ways to.

What??... that doesen't make sense! its what you WANT to do/learn not what you're struggling with! (no offence)

anyway, i think i'd like to learn to do a pancake/flatty (what ever you wanna call 'em) that or a triple backflip x up! sweeeeeeet

man

Likes Dirt
nose bombed 3.0 one foot flatty to turndown... yes thats all one trick... Aitken is god, and he pwns you all...

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i saw some BMXer do a no hander forward flip on BMX plus website or somthing. It was right of ay.

I would love to learn how to do a decade. they look so weird and ther different on a MTB.

one of the hardest tricks i reckon to learn on a MTB would have to be a turndown.

Azerin

Likes Dirt
cuts and bones will heal said:
What??... that doesen't make sense! its what you WANT to do/learn not what you're struggling with! (no offence)

anyway, i think i'd like to learn to do a pancake/flatty (what ever you wanna call 'em) that or a triple backflip x up! sweeeeeeet
shut up cuts lol, i was just telling him how to do it, oh i wanna do a no footed can or a superman seat grab

crabapple hitz

Likes Dirt
tricks

At the moment I'm trying to master a double frontflip triple tailwhip one handed X-up to no hander lander.

Then I'm going to learn how to bunny hop.

jab

Likes Bikes
crabapple hitz said:
At the moment I'm trying to master a double frontflip triple tailwhip one handed X-up to no hander lander.

Then I'm going to learn how to bunny hop.
good one, my story exactly.

Sam Gardner

Likes Dirt
bowzaa said:
have you got tailwhips down on your mountain bike as well as trying flipwhips and bike flips:eek:
if so i think basagoitia, cowan and co. should be very scared

also please post pics of these tricks or pm me about it
yo ive seen eddie boy land A tailwhip on his mtb but he hasnt done or attempted flip whips .. and he is working on bike flips ..... he's gotta try one yet...... haha

me i wanna do tail whips on dirt on my mtb i can spin them the whole way just cant get back on.. any tips?

Ryan

Radministrator
sammy_g said:
me i wanna do tail whips on dirt on my mtb i can spin them the whole way just cant get back on.. any tips?
Keep trying. Air higher and spin the bike slower, drive with your arms and slow the bikes rotation as it's coming back in and before you have to stick your legs out in front of it. I can spin 'em at the skatepark until the cows come home but the only one I've come even close to catching nearly put me in hospital...landed with one leg all tangled up in the frame and the results weren't pretty. Tailwhips are definitely the trick I want most right now. I've got footplant-tailwhips pretty dialled and can land 270-footplant-whips on bank-hips and mellow quarters which feel awesome (but look kinda like one of those words I'm not allowed to say on here) but the mechanics of spinning and catching a tailwhip in the air are beyond me.

Speedy

Likes Dirt
In Anti-Gravity 2 a gy pulls off a sweet on out of a quarter very controled and smooth, land to mono etc etc. Practice , i have tooo ,many cables to spin the bike without hurting it but i might take some off and mess the the front derailer, knock it down to a single on the front.

nico jacko

Likes Dirt
well i would like to be able to do an indian air, i don't know if its possoble but they look mad on motos so on a dirt mound it should'nt be impossible

ScottD

Likes Bikes and Dirt
TIMOH said:
*Sigh* I wish I could dirt jump.
same!! i watch guys roll in to a massive set of jumps will i get all my speed and i go no where, i have an iron horse ojiki which i know is not a good DJ bike but guys jump on stinky's and stuff

Drew.

Eats Squid
nico jacko said:
well i would like to be able to do an indian air, i don't know if its possoble but they look mad on motos so on a dirt mound it should'nt be impossible
They are possable, Darren Pokoj does em, f**kin' insane!

I would just like to flip; thats it.

JasO

Likes Dirt
The trick i would want to learn on dirt would definitely be the backflip, or to go evern crazier how about a backflip tailwhip! they are possible...not sure if i would be capable of actually doing them though! NEVER SAY NEVER!! :D