Tricks

Dhercj

Likes Dirt
Hey, im gunna start getting in to the dj a bit more seem i got a new dj rig built up.
I havent done serious dj yet and i want do more tricks, but before i go out there and try i want to know what the best tricks to start off with are.
I can do a few little tricks like 1 footers, 1 handers, whips, t-bones and stuff but want to get into the more serious stuff.
So if you can give me some ideas of where to start, and if you know any pointers on how to do them that would be great.

Cheers corey

brad of sydney

Likes Dirt
Try X-ups, they are a pretty simple trick to start off with, then start doing Flatties(table tops, pankaces whatever u want to call them), no handers,no footers.

extreme_ride

Likes Bikes
Yer just what other people have said do some variations like one-hander, one-footer or one-handed t-up you can then build up to no footers, no handers x-ups and variations of those. I good way to learn x-up is do it while your wheelieing and get used to the feeling . no- footers get doing 1 footers dialed on both feet and same as one handers then try and take them both of at the same time.

Dhercj

Likes Dirt
Yeh, thanks for all the pointers. Had a good day of tricks untill i hit that kid (read in bad day for me) I did my first x-up and did it well for frist time, got it back just looked messy lol, did i no footer easy. Confidence is building up.:D

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats sweet. I read your bad day thingo hahahah don't you just love lil kids:D

Last edited: