Tricycle Drifting

projectsplat

The film guy
i just showed the clip to my girlfriend. she wants to buy two so we can take them for a thrash - then see if we can convert them for snow....

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
great fun

that has to be worth a bump

Just think when the pollies kick all of us off the mountain trails, we can all buy these and go on the roads :D

tim_d

Likes Dirt
i just showed the clip to my girlfriend. she wants to buy two so we can take them for a thrash - then see if we can convert them for snow....
That'd be so cool... Put a ski on the front instead of a wheel:rolleyes and a board on the back:rolleyes:
You should make a video if that ever happens lol

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
wow that would be a massive blast....

a friend has a green machine and i love trying to do 360 skid spins on it

so much fun

!nathh

Likes Dirt
i used to have on bought it off a mate for 50 and sold it for 150
um
you cant buy them any more
i have a mate that bought one off ebay for 155 and he has put a new set of tyres on it(or three sets)
haha
um yeh pm me if your interested

shred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that would be so fun getting a group of 8 or 10 mates and going down a range! iam so gunna buy one

JoshP

Likes Dirt
Thats gotta be the best fun for $100. Old Bathurst Rd people! Commitment!

:eek:yes that would be awsome:D
yea my mate has two of them. one needs new tyres and i think the other one is on the bottom of his pool.:D their great fun but the tyres wear out really quickly and also those back tyres make a hell of alot of noice. but their great fun.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that is the wickedst thing ive seen in a long time 3 guys drifting a machine lower than a dog on a leash!

thatdirtjumperkid

Likes Bikes
i remember going down a big hill drifting with the wheel having a little split down the middle.
it came of then i stacked it, so then i tried leaning on the side trying to manual on one back wheel with front wheel down,
it failed.
aha