Triple J's Hottest 100

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its that time again where triple j counts down the worlds biggest music poll!

triple j (101.5) is on of australias largest non-comercial radio stations, and ever year it has a hottest 100 count down on australia day starting, mmm about now triple j counts down the 100 most voted for songs of 2012, tune in and listen now!

any once else got a short list or what they voted for or even comments on the count down

I don't normally listen to it, nor do I normally vote (I didn't this year) but I've got it on whilst smashing out some Tetris. Just caught some Gaslight Anthem who are awesome so I'm keen so hear what else is in store. I'm just hoping the rest of the country gets Mat McHugh in there somewhere.

I've got some mates coming over so I'll pump it even louder whilst downing some adult beverages before trying to sober up for work tonight. Should be a good day!

John U

MTB Precision
I remembered to tune in. Listening while fixing the fence. Hopefully Richard Kingsmill? won't be on for too long.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah hope Mat McHugh gets in, but I doubt it. Did his album even get that much publicity?

I'm hoping for some good hiphop to make it - Seth Sentry, Spit Syndicate, HH, Jackie Onassis anything.

Gripo

Eats Squid
I remembered to tune in. Listening while fixing the fence. Hopefully Richard Kingsmill? won't be on for too long.
I liked Kingsmill theoughout the 90s probably saved the place to a certain extent, so what do you think mate he's lost the stations direction.....

Remember the the music director in the mid 90's Arnold Frollows?...thank god he retired

John U

MTB Precision
I liked Kingsmill theoughout the 90s probably saved the place to a certain extent, so what do you think mate he's lost the stations direction.....

Remember the the music director in the mid 90's Arnold Frollows?...thank god he retired
I used to like Kingsmill in the 90's but he comes across as such a tosser now.

I thought the station going regional in the 90's changed the music and made it more mainstream. Maybe you're right, it was the station managment.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll tell ya, my heart skipped a bit when gangam style was playing in the background.

Thrift Shop is okay in comparison.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll tell ya, my heart skipped a bit when gangam style was playing in the background.

+1
agree there

not a bad count down, 1 was a bit of a let down expected it in the top 20 but not number 1

bell.cameron

Likes Dirt

I was thinking exactly the same thing, i almost cried thinking that was about to come on... and then thriftshop came on and i cried anyway.