Troy Brosnan with Specialized for '10!!!

MacNamara22

Likes Dirt
wow!!!

that is amazing news for troy and the future of australian dh maountain biking.

troy is one of my heros and he is only a year older than me and to hear he is with sam and brendog is sooooo cool.

good luck troy shred em to pieces

EDIT: i cant wait to see what they come up for him and his race bike as he is soo small and does this meant that he is leaving school?

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Sam Hill has also vouched for Troy which say’s a lot in itself, saying: “Troy is the real deal.”
Brosnan capped things off by adding “To be able to hang out with Sam and Brendan and learn from two of the world’s best riders...that will be priceless!”
After watching Sam and Brendans faces as Troy blasted through the top section at Buller earlier this year, I'm not exactly sure who will be teaching who!:D

.Luke.

Likes Dirt
Is he actually going to be racing the world cup season next year?
He is only 16 or whatever don't see many kids that are 16 racing at a world cup. Good on him for landing the deal!awesome

chillywilly

Likes Dirt
Is he actually going to be racing the world cup season next year?
He is only 16 or whatever don't see many kids that are 16 racing at a world cup. Good on him for landing the deal!awesome
You don't see many kids best mates with Sam Hill either, or riding on the same team.

Jammo

Likes Dirt
onya will wanna ride this weekend

ohhyeh and good work lad leave the tyre marks of australia all over the world

You don't see many kids best mates with Sam Hill either, or riding on the same team.
Hahaha, you don't see Sam Hill being really good mates with anyone flat out, obviously see's how good he is and what a top guy for going into bat for him too. I got a good feeling that Troy will blow just a few people away this year and in years to come...

What a deal to land at 16 hey... Good on you little guy.

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was reading that he was seen in the specalized tent while in Canada and thought that this would be happening soon.
It's good to see, Can't wait to see him repping the Australian youth in the world cup.

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Am I sensing jealousy from some of your comments:confused:

I saw the guy race this weekend, sure is fast. It's fantastic he can have such an opportunity at his age. I look forward to hearing that name a lot more!!

chops

Likes Dirt
woooaa, that is awesome...it just shows us other young riders that it can be done its just a matter of putting extra effort into it(oh and to mention a lot of s##t load of skill),good on him
hope his goals are met

cheers
liam

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can't see what you mean by this. I have read all these posts and I think they all seem positive.

Well done Troy, your (and your parents') hard work has paid off.
I take it back, probably misread some of the comments in regards to him being mates with Hill. That's the internet for ya I guess!

camtb

Likes Dirt
:O
Well done troy,
Imagine how hard it'd be to take pics of him riding haha
If you took them photos pebble, you must be very talented.... haha

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We just had the State Champs here in WA. Yes I took the photos as I was there spectating. See my photobucket for a few other shots (no more of Troy) if anyone is interested, or over on the HTF forum.
Ha ha not that talented though as I managed to cut Sam Hills head off, he jumped too high compared to everyone else, would have been a good shot too!
I should have learned from last year and took more video instead, it's more fun to watch too!

http://s417.photobucket.com/albums/pp253/mtbpebble/

http://www.hucktoflat.com/htf/smf/index.php/board,8.0.html