Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
That's some crazy shit with Iran. The rest of the world is happy to sit back and pretend it didn't happen?
I think 'apprehension' is the key word. I think one relevant question 'the rest of the world' ponders, is 'why are Iranian military leaders in Baghdad?'

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Trump steps out of the Iran nuclear treaty, the other western signatories express their displeasure. Trump rattles a lot of sabres and then...if they were openly at war it would be a very different scenario.

Will Trump give the bomb a medal?

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Meh. I just hope our troops don't get dragged back into it. Maybe they can just duke it out with drones.

moorey

call me Mia
I feel like he is just handing the democrats a poison chalice
Only the Democrats could lose to Trump.
They will fuck up the impeachment like everything else, support a centrist like Biden or Pete, and risk losing the election again.
It’s not their fault. They are beholden to the same gigantic donors that the GOP are.
Most are only in it for themselves.

moorey

call me Mia
Who’d have though?

Dozens of other congressmen/women, senators and left leaning people get daily death threats from trump fanatics acting on his hateful rhetoric. He’ll now act like he’s being unfairly targeted again.

*not condoning this in any way.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Interesting that Iran admitted accidentally shooting down the Ukrainian airline plane . they must be short of spindoctors.
At least they were honest finally.
If the USA had accidentally done it, they would have blamed everyone else.
Thank Trump for setting off this chain of events.