Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

link1896

Mr Greenfield
When Trump criticises the disabilities of others, I think he deserves what he gets in return although its childish.
Said before he definitely has the early signs of dementia . The 2 handed cup thing the other day was a classic.
Mostly what you see is his personality disorder unhinged.
Two points rowdy.

It’s plural, as in personality disorders, and see, people with a personality disorder can be anything if they want to be.

stirk

Burner
The comedy Trump delivers just by being himself, while sad for the USA, is fucking funny for the rest of the world.

But he tells the military no worries guys and gals, do some stupid shit and I'll pardon you.

But it's really just sad for everyone, I'm still laughing at him though...... Oh fuck please can he lose the election and go back to beauty pageants, groping girls is the only thing he is good at.

Edit: oh fuck no don't go back to pageants that's worse for the girls you monster.

When will this shit stain disappear?

Last edited:

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Voting boundaries and electoral votes proportional to actual population might help.
Plenty argue that purely popular vote would disadvantage rural areas. It wouldn't necessarily if every vote counted equally, eg, 1 million people per electoral college vote (or as close as possible).
Not really feasible or practical in reality. It doesn’t help that those in power generally get to set the rules and boundaries. They all do it. GOP are just better at it.
Not sure if it was explicitly stated in an earlier post, perhaps eluded to, the electoral college system results in some states having more voting influence than others. For example, Wyoming:

Wyoming: population 580,000 & 3 electoral colleges
California: population 40,000,000 & 55 electoral colleges

So even though Wyoming has a lesser population, it's electoral college can hold up to 4 times more impact.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Also, as a 35 year Crue fan......ok, the first 5 of those 35 really....there's no way Tommy Lee could still use those words in context, if at all.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Also, as a 35 year Crue fan......ok, the first 5 of those 35 really....there's no way Tommy Lee could still use those words in context, if at all.
Was thinking the same - dude can barely hold a pair of drumsticks, let alone produce dialog implying intellectual superiority over the orange one.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Trump's fate will hinge on three linked things. First the economic bounce back, second the rate / number of unemployment and last deaths from covid-19. No matter what shit storm occurs he will not encourage a second (parrial?) shutdown so deaths from this flu thing will not taper off. He made a play about 200,000 deaths so he has a buffer there at the moment. Regardless if the economy stalls or unemployment stagnates he is gone.