Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
I’m loving the recording of the radio station he called into on the evening of 9/11...the day of the actual event...where he points out than now his building it the tallest. The Twin Towers were taller, now they’re gone, his building is the tallest....

Binaural

Eats Squid
I’m loving the recording of the radio station he called into on the evening of 9/11...the day of the actual event...where he points out than now his building it the tallest. The Twin Towers were taller, now they’re gone, his building is the tallest....
The Trump Tower is the 17th tallest building in New York. God I wish that man would just shut up, I get enough easily disproven bullshitting from my toddler.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_New_York_City

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@Binaural it was the second tallest in that part of new York (Manhattan maybe? Or whichever Burrough) and as moorey said he was proud to claim it had become the tallest in that area once the twin towers came down. I'm not saying he was the conspiracy mastermind...but could we really put it past him? Clearly more evidence that 9-11 was an inside job.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
@Binaural it was the second tallest in that part of new York (Manhattan maybe? Or whichever Burrough) and as moorey said he was proud to claim it had become the tallest in that area once the twin towers came down. I'm not saying he was the conspiracy mastermind...but could we really put it past him? Clearly more evidence that 9-11 was an inside job.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Haven’t heard it, don’t want to. Disappointed with the world enough as it is!!

As some one said recently “Do we need ...... to know he’s unhinged?”

It’s not about the man anymore, it’s about the party.

stirk

Burner
Watched the video. The impact of a relatively weak plane versus a massive steel building under pressure is beyond a simple man.

He did sound a little more coherent back then than he does now.

Binaural

Eats Squid
There’s a plea...just not sure yet if simply to plead guilty, or to flip on Trump...
Both! 50mi assets forfeited as well. Trump basically can't usefully pardon him now. The only thing that Manafort can do is try and minimise his sentence, which is bad news for the short-fingered vulgarian.

moorey

call me Mia
Both! 50mi assets forfeited as well. Trump basically can't usefully pardon him now. The only thing that Manafort can do is try and minimise his sentence, which is bad news for the short-fingered vulgarian.
Maaan. I sleep for a few hours....:(

Also :D

moorey

call me Mia
I believe that he has plenty of dirt on Pence as well. President Ryan wouldn’t normally be an exciting option....but in the current context...

moorey

call me Mia
It’s entirely possible that Manafort has nothing directly on Trump...but given Mueller delegated pretty much everything else, and personally focused on this...I don’t think so....