Truvativ Hammerschmidt

Borci88

Likes Dirt
Whether it is or it isn't it looks awesome as, wouldn't it be a pain to service something like that though?

Macr

Likes Dirt
Probably not, as it would be well sealed and would only need regreasing occasionally, at a guess.

my_bike

Likes Dirt
to me the writing looks German so if anyone can read German please tell us what it means if you can be bothered to write out the whole thing or just sumarise the whole thing.

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks like it is using the same technology monster trucks use to get the power to the ground (monster truck tech on nat geo)

FR_MANIAC

Likes Dirt
Looking at the diagram it seems you would go backwards if your pedalling forwards.Maybe sram need to do more r&d on this.Or is it just me that sees this?:confused:

Christo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looking at the diagram it seems you would go backwards if your pedalling forwards.Maybe sram need to do more r&d on this.Or is it just me that sees this?:confused:
No, just you...

EDIT - my knee-jerk smartarseness aside, actually YES!

Last edited:

Ty

Eats Squid
I'm pretty sure it's an old prototype, Greg Herbold isn't exactly at the peak of his game these days for a company to be dropping his name as a part tester (sorry HB).

I think you'll seem some classic sram protos and parts in the new campaign, i reckon some Sram Powercranks will be next.

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
After a good look it would actually make you go backwards not forwards:confused: sram needs someone like you in there workshop:D

FR_MANIAC

Likes Dirt
After a good look it would actually make you go backwards not forwards:confused: sram needs someone like you in there workshop:D
Thankyou, I thought I was losing my mind for a minute there.I looked at the picture and went through the mechanics of it about 20 times before posting.....Still confused though.

zac

Likes Dirt
Thankyou, I thought I was losing my mind for a minute there.I looked at the picture and went through the mechanics of it about 20 times before posting.....Still confused though.
I did the same thing last night, just to be sure... If you had a hub that'd correct it, it'd mean you could run your derailleur upside down and keep it out of the way of rocks and the like ;) Pity though if you accidentally drop something with a bit of weight on it...

LJohn

Likes Dirt
yes, but then you'd need a system to reverse it anyway, at the hub.

I call AFJ, but you never know.