Trying to find 29er 100mm fork, 15mm, straight 1 1/8 steerer, 7.5" steerer

barnesy

Likes Dirt
Item: 29er Fork, 100-120mm, 15mm axle, straight 1 1/8 steerer, about 7.5" long steerer
Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends what it is but up to $600 if it's good
Extra Info: Going on an XC Ti hardtail, so don't want a real heavy dirt jump thing
can send me a text if you have something that fits... 0409 835 676
Thanks,
Brett

barnesy

Likes Dirt
Still looking

Tried a bunch of sites... anything worthwhile is now tapered. Bunch of cheap nasty stuff but nothing decent.
I picked up some 80mm Manitou's and they are a good fork but I just need that extra bit of travel to get the steering geometry right on my bike and give me a little more travel.
So figure I have to go second hand to pre date the tapered steerer thing.

So still looking ....

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Tried a bunch of sites... anything worthwhile is now tapered. Bunch of cheap nasty stuff but nothing decent.
I picked up some 80mm Manitou's and they are a good fork but I just need that extra bit of travel to get the steering geometry right on my bike and give me a little more travel.
So figure I have to go second hand to pre date the tapered steerer thing.

So still looking ....
Did you check Moorey's sites?

SID RCT3 100mm straight steerer $605 plus delivery (bike discount.de) I didn't look for 120's, but merlin also had sid RCTs in straight.

Might take some emailing to be completely sure of what the items actually are - one of the the SIDs I put in my basket said 26" and straight, the headline however was 29" and straight but the picture is of tapered lol

Last edited:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
X fusion still make these forks, and they're pretty good.

Email diymtb to get them locally.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Item: 29er Fork, 100-120mm, 15mm axle, straight 1 1/8 steerer, about 7.5" long steerer
Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends what it is but up to $600 if it's good
Extra Info: Going on an XC Ti hardtail, so don't want a real heavy dirt jump thing
can send me a text if you have something that fits... 0409 835 676
Thanks,
Brett
yes I brought a XFusion Trace 34 with 120mm travel, straight steerer- 15mm TA for $500 new from DIYMTB. Cheap because it was white

barnesy

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys... hadn't considered X Fusion but there are some very good reviews on them Just don't know the forks as well as Rockshox and Fox. so will have to do my homework. Tried the other sites but every time you actually went into a set of forks they were unavailable or came up as a different fork to what was displayed.
Thanks again