VIC Turner Burner is now SOLD!!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I love this bike and will sell my kidney
Too small for ya big fella ! I'm considering swapping out my hard eddie for a more 'traily' bike. This is on the radar along with another frame FS on here. Not sure that I want two turners in the stable at once though ??

EDIT: Scooter - any chance you'd be interested in a frame&fork only deal ?

Last edited:

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Too small for ya big fella ! I'm considering swapping out my hard eddie for a more 'traily' bike. This is on the radar along with another frame FS on here. Not sure that I want two turners in the stable at once though ??

EDIT: Scooter - any chance you'd be interested in a frame&fork only deal ?
If I remove a kidney perhaps I'll fit.

Seriously you can't have too many turners. I once had three in the shed and was so much nicer to be around. Turners make you a better person

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seriously you can't have too many turners. I once had three in the shed and was so much nicer to be around. Turners make you a better person
I only have one and can be quite the asshole. Perhaps I need more. PM sent.

ScooterXC

Likes Dirt
Bump, someone please offer me, got many many expenses coming up in Feb..
Also replaced the rear derailer with an XT 10sp Clutch as the XTR wasn't coping well enough with the extended cog, shifts much nicer now :)

rone

Eats Squid
If I remove a kidney perhaps I'll fit.

Nice to know I'm not alone thinking this.

GLWS Scooter. Whoever gets this bike is in for a treat.

ScooterXC

Likes Dirt
Nice to know I'm not alone thinking this.

GLWS Scooter. Whoever gets this bike is in for a treat.
Thanks mate
New bike is just about ready so this will be retiring from my stable after next weekend.. sad to see it go, it's been a fricken blast of a bike
Someone needs to send me offers

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I dont want to close this thread, please use a for sale template in your first post.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Kidney donation coming up from me as well. Anyone reckon the minister for war and finance will not notice her Antarctic bonus disappearing when she arrives back?