Tyres - Will they fit?

Afternoon all! I’ve been gifted some Maxxis Ikon + 27.5 x 2.8" DC EXO/TR 120tpi Black tyres and I was wondering if they would be suitable for an E-Bike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll need to soak them on petrol for a bit. Then once that is soaked on set them on fire. When the flames take hold, add the E-bike to the mix and watch it all burn. Add more petrol as required. Best done outdoors
Well I would but then I wouldn’t be able to sell them. I don’t and will never own an e-bike. Was purely asking to see if I can add that to the ad I’ll be posting

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are you asking if the will fit the frame and fork?
I fit some 2.8 tyres to a 29er frame and non boost fork but the 3.0 tyres rubbed on the forks too much.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
They will fit on any wheels that accept a 27.5 x 2.8" tyre. They are not eBike specific, but they will work on an eBike with the appropriate sized wheels and clearance.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well I would but then I wouldn’t be able to sell them. I don’t and will never own an e-bike. Was purely asking to see if I can add that to the ad I’ll be posting

Still a good chance to set some shit on fire...and it's a Friday!

Also note in the looting and rioting to come, a bicycle tyre that is on fire is a lot easier to throw than a car tyre. Maybe it's time to stock pile them?

safreek

Still a good chance to set some shit on fire...and it's a Friday!

Also note in the looting and rioting to come, a bicycle tyre that is on fire is a lot easier to throw than a car tyre. Maybe it's time to stock pile them?
Is that you Winny Mandela

stirk

Burner
Not for a bike I own. I’m going to sell them. Was just wondering if e-bike weight or some other factor might have a say in type of rubber etc

E-bike weight is less variable than rider weight, tyres will be fine, so all the other factors are open for review and there's many you've not mentioned. Don't sweat it and move on.