UCI MTB World Champs - 2009 @ Stromlo

akashra

Eats Squid
Ticketek require something like a full working day or more to transfer the tickets to box offices for collection. Therefore within 24 or 48hrs or whatever of an event, they're only available for pickup at the venue. In this case, you can purchase them at the gate for a slight price increase.

feltq650

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ticketek require something like a full working day or more to transfer the tickets to box offices for collection. Therefore within 24 or 48hrs or whatever of an event, they're only available for pickup at the venue. In this case, you can purchase them at the gate for a slight price increase.
phew, thanks so much for that information i was really worried.

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
In this case, you can purchase them at the gate for a slight price increase.
Corect me if I am wrong, though it looks like if you buy online through Ticketek the ticket is $20 instead of $25 though Ticketek will charge you $4.95 for purchasing online. A whole saving of 5c overall.

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If your purchasing online make sure you use your own credit card, as you can't get in without it. I'm battling with Ticketek right now.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Look like I may be able to make a last minute rush trip to Canberra... so would I be assuming correctly that I would be able to rock up on the Sunday at the hill and buy a ticket.

I would assume they aren't going to say "The mountain is full, sorry?"

Camby88

Likes Dirt
4X coverage

So only on freecaster tonight for 4X? checked sydney's guide no sbs or sbs 2 or one hd...... As i can see... Anyone know? Scott said he would post on the homepage but I don't see it... Thanks...

ilovemtb

Likes Bikes
Why, Why.

I got home from school as fast as I could,(which was two hours before coverage even started. But still its worth it to be early) I didnt eat dinner with the family so I could watch it and its not not working. I am really depressed.