UCI World Cup #1 - Maribor - LIVE webcast

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
so much for getting excited & staying up to watch the live coverage tonight, was looking forward to getting comfortable with a brewski & watching some carnage.;)

hoping it's fixed soon otherwise it's bedtime then go to work tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Viv92

Eats Squid
Freecaster was working fine for me for a while. Just when they were showing pictures of trees and people and stuff... just a grey screen now.

demo man

Used to be cool.
I hate this crap. colours are rooted, no sound, jolty images, this is just not happening for me...

demo man

Used to be cool.
Massive-mag has gone to shit, freecaster won't load, and MTBcut.tv has athing up saying "Technical difficulties'.
:mad:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Massive mag is ok.... has gone to shite now though... would be better if my computer was faster... maybe lol

Last edited:

Hopper

Likes Dirt
grrrrrr I get 2 seconds of footage then 5-10 seconds of still on Andy's link, nothig else will even work.

How do these sites get this footage? Let's lobby for a network to play it, I'm looking at SBS...

emcgough

Likes Dirt
freecaster is still working for me.... footage is clear, there's two pommy bloke commentators, rebuffers for a few seconds every 3-4 minutes. I'm not complaining.