Ultimate Frisbee

Did you know the sport was called "Ultimate"?

• Yes.

Votes: 73 75.3%
  • No.

Votes: 24 24.7%

• Total voters

muzza167

Likes Dirt
i dont see the point in a frisbie game unless it was held at a woodstock consert or some other pot smoken hippie convention
What sort of a contribution is that?! You are also outlining what someone else has said in this thread already. :rolleyes:

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha another ultimate frisbee fan... and someone else who knows dave knoble... that kid is 1337

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, all you knockers can get a pie tin up ya!

If my calf muscles didn't tear when I ran, I'd definately give it a shot. Looks like a great way to spend an afternoon.

.....after a few joints!!

Linnertson

Likes Bikes
Hahaha Mepps.. We came 2nd at youth nats.. and Monday night got rained out again :\ See you on Sunday..

-Alex

p.s Yeah Noble is awesome

Linnertson

Likes Bikes
Yeah it sure does..
Try playing 8, 45min + 1, 75min games in 2 days. Along with 2 days of training camp before it started.. my muscles were sore..

-Alex

EDIT: Heres a picture of me at youth nationals AFDA (im in the green hat)

Last edited:

Linnertson

Likes Bikes
Haha cheers :)

I'm surprised that so many people know and play the sport! theres never this many people who know of it on a forum. I love you all! :p

-Alex
p.s oh and mtb is also good.

sundy

Likes Dirt
I don't play Ultimate, but me and my mates play Disc Golf every sunday arvo. For me, it ranks right up there, not far behind mtb. There is much pleasure to be had in throwing disc.

Linnertson

Likes Bikes
:eek: you play aswell. Its so much fun.
what course's do you play on? we should have a comp some time :p you and your friend against me and my friend ;)

-Alex

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Herd of it, play it, love it!

Only problem is that whenever me and my mates get together it turns to tackle ultimate too quikly...which usually results in broken discs. :(
But apart from that I love the game, it's a LOT of fun, BUT it can be lame if (as Leitch said) everyone keeps minging...theres a lot of that in my circles. :p
Idiots need to be chillyer.

I love the name of the team of your opponent in that pic....

Linnertson

Likes Bikes
haha what.. "Panic! at the disc" ? Bah!
"In - Tents" would look heaps better on the trophy!
How the hell do you snap a Disc without throwing it at a wall? Taco it maybe.. but not snap.

-Alex

J

JaRedy

I played the sport once and it sucked. There's not much you can progress with. But my teacher threw an ordinary frizbee 70metres and that was cool.

molzy13

Likes Dirt
at my old school i had a mate who was a junor/amature ultimate Frisbee player. we had to play it in p.e all the time. it got pretty boring:p

Linnertson

Likes Bikes
Hahah. Yeah school Ultimate isnt that fun... There are too many rules :) Ok who actually plays it on like Monday nights like me?

-Alex

matty_101

Likes Dirt
Hahah. Yeah school Ultimate isnt that fun... There are too many rules :) Ok who actually plays it on like Monday nights like me?

-Alex
I do, no, really i dont............no seriously...............no............ man i spent a good five minutes thinking of that one.......well more like 2 minutes.....really......no seriously i did.

It seems to me that people are trying to turn anything and everything into a sport now, ultimate frisbee sounds like something i'd do if i was really stoned and found the aerodynamics of a frisbee trippy as shit. but then again i'd probably just sit down with a tub of ice-cream instead and giggle at stuff.......................................so i'll just get my coat then? yeah, bye.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY USELESS POST MAN....who's also bored as fuck

Linnertson

Likes Bikes
Hmm.. yeah SOUNDS like.. it isnt though.

If you were stoned trust me, you wouldnt be able to play. Look at my previous posts..

-Alex