Under Construction updated 19/9/07

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sick jumps and the berms look sweet!

keep it up and put up some more pics of you jumping them:)

dl79

Likes Dirt
sick jumps and the berms look sweet!

keep it up and put up some more pics of you jumping them:)
Will put up pics of us jumping once the rain in Victoria stops for a couple of days. All the rain has helped the trails bed in fairly quick but the clay is too wet to work with at the moment as it just sticks to your shovel like glue.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuck yeah, they're awesome guys. It's hard to get a good set of jumps set up these days but you guys have done a great job.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gee, you guys have been busy since we last saw the pics.

Great work, should be getting some nice height of some of those jumps. Can't wait to see some more action pics, thats for sure.

Also, I would love a bob-cat too for my jumps. :D

dl79

Likes Dirt
The dirt all came out of a 3m deep, 1m wide trench dug through my olds property by south east water. They were putting in a new water main to supply some of Mt Martha and had to refill a fair bit of the trench with gravel before they put the dirt on the top. We just asked the guys doing the excavations and they were happy to dump the dirt in the paddock for us for nothing. Right place right time basically.

charly

Squid
egg

Jumps are coming along nicely, heap of fun to ride! Bring on stage 2 for more ridiculous lines and transfers. Respect to those who dig.

Rohloff

Likes Dirt
Thats right we have been busy diging all week and stage one is realy starting to look good. The plains for stage two have been drawn up and we cant wait to start it. In a few weeks, daves brother is going to bring his 6 tonne Backhoe down for us to use and then we can go nuts. If it doesn't rain this weekend we will have some new photos for you to see.

Dig Dig Dig......... Ben.

Tizz

Banned
Wow nice jumps! I really like the way you put three doubles next to each other 1st small 2nd medium and 3rd massive! great work and keep it up.

slamer

Likes Dirt
hey very nice jumps, if ya need some help pm me :D or if ya want more riders:D
keep up the good work