up coming events

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
G,day Dozer. If it is possible could you please let me (and others) no of some up coming events and build days if you have any planed. I understand work commitments etc and appreciate the events you put on mate.
All help would be appreciated ;)
cheers mick ;)

Faith3_Nobbi-man

Likes Dirt
when when when ??

Hey mick, let us know when your coming down so i can plan a weekend up the mountain with ya? build saturday ride sunday?, and hopefully forbnmad is keen aswell?
Have a good one, knobbi out.

ecd08

Likes Dirt
yeahh im keen just let me know and ill be up there with shovel, bike and helmet :p. cheers elks out...... lol:D

(nobbi) hahahaha

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
You guys do realise that you aren't to do any work on the that hill without prior approval don't you? It isn't as simple as showing up and digging a hole when you feel like it..........

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
absolutely mate ;) let us know what needs done and we will get to it. Not sure on when I'll be over next jord... definitely in the holidays for a week or so cause mums got this course thing so push ups will be going down quite large! I will PM u for sure and let you know mate.

I strongly stand by the rule of not touching anything you didn't create dozer and respect the stuff people have already built.

cheers
mick;)

Faith3_Nobbi-man

Likes Dirt
sounds awsome mick, while your up here take some time to check out mine, haydens and mootys (leftykonashreds) trails, weve got about a 1:25 min track, 1:18 being its fastest time i think....

would i ever disturb your mountain dozer? unless you asked me to....

Last edited:

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds awsome mick, while your up here take some time to check out mine and haydens trails, weve got about a 1:25 min track, 1:18 being its fastest time i think....

would i ever disturb your mountain dozer? unless you asked me to....
where is this track of yours?

i want to ride it:D:D