[UPDATE] Three Black Race Bikes - 4X DH BMX (Now with Action Shots)

haydenw

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Engineers and architects cost alot of money....... Remember a small portion of that was my pay! It was all done as a big re doing of sleeman sports centre, to the cost of something like 12m (don't hold me to it, just what I recall from opening ceremony).

I know there are still plans to put a roof on each start hill, not sure if anything else is going to be done

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah stuff that, they should have shoved it in that empty factory in Everton Park! Building's already there just bring in the dirt! BINGO

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's one thing to own 3 bikes in the first place, but the fact that you race in all 3 disciplines is just feckin awesome, good work mate!

murphy13

Likes Dirt
Yeah stuff that, they should have shoved it in that empty factory in Everton Park! Building's already there just bring in the dirt! BINGO
that is the best idea ever!!!!!!! literally 10 seconds down the road.. i have always imagined to build some bike park or something cool in there.

hayden i don t see the new ones? and they aren't all black now... what's going on

haydenw

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that is the best idea ever!!!!!!! literally 10 seconds down the road.. i have always imagined to build some bike park or something cool in there.

hayden i don t see the new ones? and they aren't all black now... what's going on
Shhhh I just gotta clean them all before i take some pics lad. Oh no they're not... I'll have to change the name