upgrade cranks for 2015 reign?

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hi guys, well my cranks (M615) shat themselves at thredbo on the weekend so looking for an upgrade. they were double ring but i changed to a single and havent had any problems. the bb is presfit 92. the spindle is 118mm. what would be my xt, zee or saint options? happy to go to another brand if anyone with a reign wants to chime in.

thanks!

matt

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
The current range of XT has an annoying bcd so avoid.

For the life of me I can't figure out what advantage Saint cranks have over Zees. Maybe if your a big guy putting out really high peak power but otherwise Zees are good enough.

I also dig Racface Aeffect cranks. Probably not as tough as Zees but they are tough enough for most and are ~100g lighter. They also take the cinch system so can run direct mount or a 104bcd spider.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

teK--

Eats Squid
Saints have hollow crank arms (stiffer) but Zee have solid ones. Both have steel axle and pedal inserts so are heaps stronger than xt or slx. I'd just go the zee.

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks guys, sorry to have to be soon fed, but i thought the reign with the BB92 is requires 68-73 cranks so what i picked will work?