Uploading photos trouble

STP112

Likes Dirt
hi, i have been trying to upload photos lately and every time i try to do it i get this message. Does anyone know why its happening? Or are my photos too big in file size?!?

Warning: copy
(/home/milletts/websites/forums.farkin.net/photo/data/500/stem_1.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /photo/uploadphoto.php on line 477

Warning: getimagesize(/home/milletts/websites/forums.farkin.net/photo/data/500/stem_1.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /photo/image-inc.php on line 214

Warning: copy(/home/milletts/websites/forums.farkin.net/photo/data/500/stem_1.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /photo/image-inc.php on line 241

Warning: getimagesize(/home/milletts/websites/forums.farkin.net/photo/data/500/stem_1.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /photo/image-inc.php on line 412

Problem running JPEGTRAN:

"/usr/bin/jpegtran" -copy none /home/milletts/websites/forums.farkin.net/photo/data/500/stem_1.JPG

Error Code: 1

top_dog

Likes Dirt
It happens to me as well. Even on small file sizes. Probably something to do with the server change.

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
my two cents - its happening to me as well :eek:

(also i'd like to add a personal congratulations to myself for actually looking for this thread and finding it before i started a new one :cool: )

edit - i just read another thread and tried the method of when you are creating a new thread/posting a reply etc use the "manage attachments" option down below the text box and upload from there. Worked fine for me that way. That doesnt bypass the error messages above though that relate to trying to upload into the member gallery...

Last edited: