DH URANIUM™ ______________________ (Demo 2011)

DH - racer

Likes Dirt
thats such a nice bike dude....and if u dont mind me asking, where do you usually ride in indonesia?? around the jakarta areas??

b15mo

Likes Bikes
thats such a nice bike dude....and if u dont mind me asking, where do you usually ride in indonesia?? around the jakarta areas??
thanks mate. i live in bandung, about 130km SE from jakarta, up in mountain area so it's cool and nice climate up here (25C average). 30 min drive from nearest track (cikole) in tangkuban perahu mountain, and we can go back home trough singletrack as bonus.

:)

floody

Wheel size expert
Love it, great build. Really like your work with the decals, would love to try similar but alas, have no idea where to begin.

Closest I've seen anyone get to actually capturing the intensity of the flo yellow paint in photos too, still doesn't quite show how outrageously bright it is though does it!

driftking

Wheel size expert
with gold wheelset and grey cat :

:)
Deffinatly the best looking 2011 demo iv seen, the custom decals look brillant.
that grey cat is pretty awsome does it cut your time down on the trails much? there pretty rare to find i heard, need to get them imported from OS and its a pretty long wait and a little pricey. ;)