URBANnihilating Brisvegas, First week of Dec.

zen_rider

Likes Dirt
mrbernie said:
creepyjoe said:
oh and super crazy skinny ride across bridge over main road with scary scary death drop to carnage on one side + wheelie...
LOL :lol:

that was me hehehee - must admit it provided me with my adrenaline rush of the night :shock:
Yeah, you're nuts...i dont have the balls, let alone the desire to attempt such a feat.

I'm happy the way it turned out - not even the wet terrain stopped the insane action - for all those who missed out, get to the next one!!!

I'm still trying to comprehend the stuff that went down, farkin crazy

Edit: and my front wheel didnt fall off - wahoo

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey i didn't do i runna :) Iwas still at the top of the stairs. :D Stupit single speed i knew 1st on the front and 3rd on the back wasnt a good gear for spriting :D Still sweet night. My parents got a bit pissed but cause they recon i said i would be home at 8:30 when i specificly said to them i will probably call you bout 9:30 for you to come and pick me up.

Warped

Likes Bikes
yeah farkin sweet night... got to work at 7am today.. but working means money and money equals Norco Aromik... goodbye warp... i'll be hangin for the next urban see ya then...

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
Jess_Dawg said:
it was a kick ass night. but every one did a runner and left me to the security hahaha
dude you just don't know when to start running! That security guard was practicaly humping your leg before you started to make a move!

Emerin

Likes Dirt
ok...i'm offically jelous. I'm SO comming on the next one... i'm still a hack so i'll be camera girl!

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'm old and fat, so i can also be camera bitch. i can also distract security by yelling about those damn kids while you all run away.

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Maybe we could all get "Santa Clause" costumes & any security would think it`s a council run thing & leave us all alone...I can tape my video camera to my helmet & tell em all it will be on telly.

:)

Ho Ho Ho

I`m commin to the next one...don`t leave me out,,,i`m fun to laugh at when i fall over & crash splatter.

MadMatt.