URGENT ALL READ

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you get a pm from some wanker named John Glee saying the site is closing, disregard it, or even better spam him and call him a wanker.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As i just said in IRC, we can tie him up to a stake and Ill pee on him. Everyone bring their digi cams!

wombat

Lives in a hole
Am I the only one that's not getting messages from this guy?
What's wrong John? Am I not good enough for ya???? (que chorus from "you can't move into my house")

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry to hear you werent one of the chosen ones wombat!

Heres what it says:

Hi and welcome to Farkin.net your internet adress for all your australian MTB needs, posts and communities. Im John Glee the administer for the site. Just for some pre-warning, Farkin.net is in its ending days. Because of lack of funds, Farkin.net will be closing its link on the 7th of July. To make the best of things, on the 6th of July just before the site closes sign up to your account at 5pm (est) and we will try to break the record for most people online at anyone time.

Thank you and sorry for any inconveniances.

John Glee, Farkin.net Administer

Mine had a special side note:

>>> Hey buddy! no point trying to stop the message... allrady sent to 300 peoples... sorry bud just fucking round with ya

Ghost

Likes Dirt
josh said:
John Glee, Farkin.net Administer
Oh no, I hope he doesn't go in rectally! :D

While we're on the subject of PM's, do you Admin's ever check your inbox? I PM'd a couple of you and haven't received a reply yet. :(

G

wombat said:
Am I the only one that's not getting messages from this guy?
What's wrong John? Am I not good enough for ya???? (que chorus from "you can't move into my house")
I havnt got one.

"Your a fuckup your a joke your a clown take your pants down(probly for the farm animals) get fucked you fucking fuckwit and you cant move into my house"

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
haha, did u see the topic he creatd in downlhill section... he is like i am sorry to inform you the site is closing down, so i said to him, mate, if u were the administer for th site, u would be under site admin, and not a huffy owner with 1 post, lol

Ghost

Likes Dirt
duncan^kona said:
...so i said to him, mate, if u were the administer for th site...
I think everyone is overlooking one important piece of information, an administer would be prescribing drugs (or some such thing), not running a site. The word you are looking for is Administrator!

Just thought you guys might like to know. :p

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Hey, just to repeat what Wombat said before, calling this guy a fag is actually insulting the wrong people. I've got a few gay friends are who cool, decent people.

This guy is just a pre-pubescent asshole who does this just because he's bored, immature, and thinks his anonymity will let him get away with anything.

Let's call a spade a spade here, eh?

And when you see posts from little kids like that... giving them replies just encourages them. No reaction = no fun. Best just to PM one of the admins or mods.