Urgent directions for upper brookfield!!!!

reej

Likes Dirt
Can any one please tell me where the race site is going to be tomorrow...we drove along upper brookfield road today all the way to the end and didnt see any signs...can some please let me know if the signs are definetly going to be up tomorrow morning?????and about how far down upper brookfield road will they be so we can be on the lookout.
cheers anyone for help

santacruzmtb

Likes Dirt
reej said:
Can any one please tell me where the race site is going to be tomorrow...we drove along upper brookfield road today all the way to the end and didnt see any signs...can some please let me know if the signs are definetly going to be up tomorrow morning?????and about how far down upper brookfield road will they be so we can be on the lookout.
cheers anyone for help
DId you race the last round at brookfield? its just before that
Just Drive along upper brookfield road for quite a while and i think its like a right hand corner wich instead of following around you'll see some dirt roads to the left with heaps of letter boxes, you follow this road up and down to you come to the property. There should be signs along the way.

reej

Likes Dirt
santacruzmtb said:
DId you race the last round at brookfield? its just before that
Just Drive along upper brookfield road for quite a while and i think its like a right hand corner wich instead of following around you'll see some dirt roads to the left with heaps of letter boxes, you follow this road up and down to you come to the property. There should be signs along the way.

thanx mate. i just found a map of it aswell
cheers