!!!URGENT!!! Hombre set up !!!URGENT!!!

flange

Squid
Hey guys,.
a just bought a diatech hombre u brake as can be seen here(it's the gold one) but since recieving it, i have no idea how to put it on, im used to brakes like evolvers with a staddle cable but this doesnt seem to use one:confused: it lookslike the cable goes through one arm and i pressed into place by the other, but i cant seem to make this work. any help towards setting it up or where to put the cable etc will be much apreciated.
cheers

Last edited:

sam44

Likes Dirt
ok it threads through the hole in that barel thing on one arm. the end of the cable stops here, you will fin a little barel thing with like a spaner bit at one end and anothing at the other, there should be a hole in the middle of it thead the other end of the straddle the dosent have the lug and then get i think a 2mm allen and shove it down the spanner end and tighten it and put it in the other side.

DJKrusn

Likes Bikes
yer i have hombres 2
sam pretty much told u everything exept if u want to adjust how they spring go grab a spanner and put it on the top of brake ( shuld be green) and put an allen key in iit (5 i think) now loosen the allen key and tighten the spanner .
by adjusting this it makes them more springy or sponngeeeee
but make sure u have the cable adusted properly before cutting it make sure they work 100% coz there is no gettin cable back after u have cut it
hope they work now