USB Molly, super rare 24'' street machine! Cheap as anything, get in quick! Sold

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Union Street Bikes Molly Macguire
Item Condition: Great, half the bike is new. The frame has been well cared for, I have personally known all the owners of it over the years.. none of us ride it as hard as it deserves.
Reason for selling: 26'', need money for travelling
Price and price conditions: $700, very negotiable. I need the money in my bank account in two weeks, so low ball away!
Extra Info: Highly sort after bikes now. One of the nicest dedicated 24'' frames going. The frame features a Mid bb, bmx hub spacing and u brake tabs. But still designed to accomodate up to a 100mm fork. Their a little bit longer and more relaxed than the NS Capital (which is a terribly twitchy, short bike IMO). I'm half hoping it doesn't sell because its a really nice bike, great looking too! But alas, I need the money fast.
Frame -Union Street Bikes Molly Macguire. 24" only Bmx Spacing
Fork -NS RNS
Headset -FSA Pig Pro DH
Stem -Animal BMX stem
Bars -Gusset Open Prisons
Grips -ODI longnek
Front Hub -Profile Mini
Rear Hub -Odyssey V3
Front rim - Sun ringle rhyno lite
Rear rim - Sun ringle envy
Tyres -Tioga Powerblock
Cranks - Older WTP 3 piece, unsure of the model.. they've served me well though.
BB -Fly
Sprocket -28t Tree OG (gold) or 30t Superstar (black)
Chain -KMC
Pedals - Generic metal (not pictured, those Shimano DXs are collectors items now!)
Brakes - not picture, full Odyssey set up will be included.

I can include a pair of Fox Float 32s that would be sweet on this if they were serviced and lowered a little for an extra $100. PM me for anything else.
Pictures:
IMG_20121026_171147.jpgIMG_20121026_171156.jpgIMG_20121026_171207.jpgIMG_20121026_171221.jpgIMG_20121026_171229.jpgIMG_20121026_171233.jpg

Last edited:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lots of nibbles, but no one wants to put money down.

Price drop, $600.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2