User created Video comp *Suggestion Thread*

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Problem is we dont have trade access Mitch....I don't wanna spend money but i will :mad: I wonder if we could request the ability to post sig pic without having trading access. I really don't need another avenue to spend money on bikes :D

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Just somthing I might add to make the comp a little fairer (if you have thought of this already I am sorry.) How about not posting the vids up mitch / all mods until the last date and the entrants can only upload it to that place and not advertise... e.g. put it in here saying here is my entry. Until the date when they are all posted. Hope that make sense.

Cheers

Mitch.Pierias

Likes Dirt
Just somthing I might add to make the comp a little fairer (if you have thought of this already I am sorry.) How about not posting the vids up mitch / all mods until the last date and the entrants can only upload it to that place and not advertise... e.g. put it in here saying here is my entry. Until the date when they are all posted. Hope that make sense.
All entries get submitted to the mod who created that rounds main post.
So if this post was the first round you would submit to myself and I would post all entries on the final day. That is the reason why mods cannot enter, because we get an early peek at the videos.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Hey,

Cheers
Okay, as the creator of the calender I think I am eligible to answer this.
What happens is, all entrants have 2 months to film/edit/upload and PM to Mitch, Kane, Maurice or Ewan.
I think then either Maurice or Mitch then make a thread in Phat Vids titled "Rotorburn Video Comp '10 Round 1" or something to that effect.
If you go back to Mitch's first post it will explain that who ever elected them selves as a participant first/in order will be at be the top of the list.

If that doesn't answer you question I can elaborate further. ;)

*EDIT* Damn it, Mitch beat me, although mine is more detailed and helpful. mwuhahaha!

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Oh well thanks for trying anyway mate

We will just have to see if someone gives us a better answer i spose

Thanks adman for explaining that i know how i just can't.......Post a sig pic that is :D

seanbabes

Likes Dirt
ooooo im filming with the dolly tomorrow i;m felling quite confident also got a mad song and just filmed some sexy sunsets

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Okay, so let's just say that I happen to get a mate to film me while I am filming, can I put this footage into the video?
It will only be all but 3-5 seconds...
guessing no, but worth a crack.
The amount of great film-makers in this comp is astounding! I have no hope. :eek:

Mitch.Pierias

Likes Dirt
Okay, so let's just say that I happen to get a mate to film me while I am filming, can I put this footage into the video?
It will only be all but 3-5 seconds...
Yes you can, riding has nothing to do with how its judged by us although it may with the general rotorburn public. As for filming just acknowledge your mate.
It is only the producer who gets the credit however.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
H'ok Mitch, while I'm at it.
What should the ratings on these videos be.
G, PG, M?
Just wanting to know if swearing that is in a song would be a problem?
I could bleep it but it is right at the best bit... :(

giant_rider_8

Likes Dirt
hey guys
i was just wondering maybe we could have a little edit of. maybe to the same song or we can choose different ones
tell us what you think?
cheers alexander