V10 carbon!!!

driftking

Wheel size expert
been waiting to see someone post one of these up... looks so hot, i think i like the black better than the team red paint.
keep the red wheels they go nicely.
awsome bike mate no excuse to not ride hard with that beast.

slamer

Likes Dirt
looks amazing, hardly can believe its carbon!
just out of interest, what happens if you get a ding in it? in terms of structural integrity?

merc-blue

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks amazing, hardly can believe its carbon!
just out of interest, what happens if you get a ding in it? in terms of structural integrity?
If you hit hard enough to ding the carbon on these you have more things to worry about than the frame,
Carbon isnt used in these things for lightness. but stiffness and also it doesnt fatigue,
Fatigue is the main reason for cracked frames, At WC level they regularly replace frames but Im waiting for a rider to do 2 or 3 seasons on a carbon bike as abit of an advertising "look what we cna do with a carbon frame!"

Amazing sexy sexy bike though.
Love how less bulky they look over previous V10s

simplesimon76

Likes Dirt
These pictures don't do it justice, it looks way better in real life! can't wait for the test ride day, i'd love to give it a go! Nice Bike Liam!

Steve the dog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh my god, guys dont even comment on this bike, i went for a ride on it today and its like so wrong! The wheels wobble like a 90 year old pensioner, the forks stick like... i wont go down that path ;)
and the brakes dont work! how can you go dh with brakes that dont work?:confused:

kidding guys, dont get your knickers in a knot :D

ITS FUCKIN AMAZING! HOLY SHIT, RIDING IT OUT SIDE THE SHOP IS LIKE MEGAN FOX PLAYING WITH YOUR :rolleyes: ...IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE GOING DOWN A HILL?

only downer is that there is like this 1mm x 3mm scratch some where on the bike... i just havnt found it yet :cool:

Riedy

Likes Dirt
This thing is dope!! I like the paintjob on this way better than the red/white team paintjob. And those wheels man. damm they set this rig off! awesome carbon v-10 man;)

csd

Likes Dirt
That has honestly got to be the best looking downhill bike I've seen.

*Borat voice* Is Nice!

tumble

Likes Dirt
How'd this get on the 2nd page already, bump this shit up..

I thought they weren't necessarily meant to be all that light but I've just stumbled across one in NZ which is a flyshit under 16kg "straight outa the box". Still has a steel spring & tubes, so I'm guessing yours is mid to high 15s but knowing you, you're gonna say you haven't weighed it & don't care.
168839_190395177643137_100000179690063_757648_4834511_n.jpg

Last edited: