V10 or M1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomac Boy

Mountain Bikes Direct
bb7 rider wrote:
tomac boy i know 2 steppin had a v10 for 2 weeks and therefore his input is just and therefore does not deserve ridicule, he is allowed to put in his point and it angers me when you presume stuff about others that we can all presume about you. You have had your v10 for a while and love it but just put in your opinion dont ridicule others for there point this is not fair as it can be done to all of us un fairly. it aint worth fighting over a bike company personall prefrence is our own choice and a great one otherwise we would all be on the same bike. dont think i am having a go at you just trying to put you unfair targeting in context.
Anyone who calls v10's non-pedalling deserves much, much ridicule(not to mention a floggin ;-) ).

If his opinion is that M1's are a better bike, i can accept that. But to call V10's pissweak - that is just ignorent.

For instance, If someone did a post about components, and I posted, Thomson posts are weak, heavy pieces of shit, or
King headsets wear out and are shit.

This would be my opinion which i have every right to, but these would also be stupid outlandish incorrect statements, about ARGUEABLY the best most PROVEN components around.

Ask anyone who own's a v10 (preferably someone without "the whatever i got is the best syndrome") what they think of their v10. Im sure it won't be -
v10's are piss weak, fat ass, sagging, non pedalling, slow cornering pieces of monkey piss...compared to an M-1....unless you wanna be a hucker or sumthing never even consider the v10.....

Hank.

yes yes ya'll
I got me a "Carso" a few years ago.
It's better then any bike you can think of. If you dont agree I'll kick in all your farkin heads because it rocks harder then any bike on the planet!

Your all right/wrong and a bunch of tools (Tomac you know I love you)!. Get over it. There bikes for huck sake! This Blackfire dude wants a hand in picking a bike, not a punch up. I want a punch up, so if you have a problem with a M1 or a V10 come see me and I'll cut your head off ninja style. Fuck heads.
Yo yo word.

Steve

Likes Bikes
why o why Hank do you come on this family orientated forum and use profanity like that. Are you the devil? When you look in the mirror do you see evil crawling all over your face? Can't these poor little pasty faced tech heads who couldnt find a root in a brothel throw banter at one and other in peace? You are EVIL i cry.........EVIL. Now be gone and retreat to Lucifers lair from which you came. Theres no place for lap dogs of Satan here.

Now.....someone tell that catholic preist to get out of my ten year old

Steve

Likes Bikes
Hank i think the Master censorship gods have struck.

always a pleasure.............just like ya mum said

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
Sorry hank and steve wont offend you guys again allright no hard feelings hank please dont find me at thredbo on the white bb7 only one so u cant miss me, and chop my head of ninja style i will be hiding from you behind my computer.

Fair point tomac boy, but 2 steppin had a v10 and absolutly hated it, i havent ridden one so cant comment. and it looks just a little like you are the one with the what i got rules case. as i said before we are all here to express our own opinions.

Konaman

Likes Dirt
Tomac boy doesnt actually have a v10 so him having a case of "ive got one so its good" doesnt actually make sense.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think we have pretty much exhausted the possibilities of this thread, especialy as the original poster has made a descition. time to close it down i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.