VCE Year 12s 2011

yiannos18

Likes Dirt
Hi fellow year 12s! I'm assuming that most of you on here did the English exam and you heard the news about how the VCAA plagiarised Helen Razer's work? If not, here it is!

http://www.theage.com.au/national/education/sloppy-copy-in-exam-raises-ire-20111109-1n7eo.html

wouldn't you know it? :p In all seriousness, if any of you have noticed that some of your exams have been supremely difficult, it's because hey're out to try and bury us into the ground... I had the methods one yesterday and that some questions were indeed Spesh ones...

sedifus

Likes Dirt
I think it's funny how hard they are on us plagiarising but then they go ahead and do it.... hmmm :decision:

I've heard a lot of that about the methods from Tuesday/Yesterday, more difficult than in previous years. But in comparison after doing the spec exam today it was a lot easier than expected, VCAA aren't that bad. And after all everyone is doing the same exam...

'Ross

Eats Squid
That's pretty funny, my guess is too many people complained about the completely-made-up-bullshit they had a few years ago when I did it, so they came up with some copy paste bullshit!

I can't remember which was exam and which was GAT, but we had an article about microchips going to be inserted into everyone to track us like a GPS and another about setting up a new home on mars or some rubbish like that:clap2:

I found all my exams to be easier than expected, but vague questions put the pressure back on you to come up with something good!

yiannos18

Likes Dirt
sedifus, it definitely was more difficult than previous exams, probably the hardest for the current study design!

That's pretty funny, my guess is too many people complained about the completely-made-up-bullshit they had a few years ago when I did it, so they came up with some copy paste bullshit!
yeah which in turn got themselves into trouble coz they didn't get her permission... and they crucify us if we don't acknowledge resources used!

really elliot? that's pretty intense! I've got my last 4 all next week -.- chem monday, physics tuesday, viscom wednesday and english language thursday... fun week :|
and I won't be at lorne!