XC Very Sexy Chumba HX1

McSweeney

Likes Dirt
Just posting this for a mate Who's in Sydney for Chrissy, so the spec list will be very partial as im going on looks, and when he gets back i will update it.

I now present, Eddie's new, very sexy, very sleek, CHUMBA HX1 XC RIDE!

Spec List as of my brain:
Frame: Chumba HX1 Medium
Forks: Fox Float that's all i know.
Rims: Mavic 717's
Hubs: Shimano Deore XT
Spokes: Some insanely nice looking thin ones.
Seat: Fizik something, very light
Seatpost: Same deal.
Brakes: Shimano Deore XT
Shifters: Shimano Deore XT, with those weird ones that attach to the brakes and you pull up to shift up and push the lever down to shift down.
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT 08
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT 07
Cranks: Shimano Deore XT
Pedals: Shimano DX
Cassette: I believe it's a shimano one maybe? Not sure, light though.
Tyres: Rear - Larsen TT Front - Maxxis Ignitor light

And now for the finale' - Final Weight: 11.02kg It's fuckin light!

Ride Report: Will be coming soon, he will fill you in if there is any interest. He recently did his neck at Illinbah Nats in the DH and is not even supposed to be riding XC, so he hasn't exactly been going hardout.

Hope you enjoy, to my knowledge and to his, it is one of a few of these frames around, not many here yet. James Maltman being the only other person he knew of having one in Brisbane.

McSweeney

Likes Dirt
heavy as all hell tcs saddle
heavy seat post mission x
duel control shifter and brake set (don't like)
tyres front fly waight 490 rear larson

thanks for posting will:D
Oh right, i thought it was an ignitor front, oh well.
Yeah still weight to lose.
No worries, hope some people like it.

ango93

Likes Bikes
hey eddie its angus here (i used to go to terrace) that is a sweet ride i love it, hey man how did u and will go at nationals. anyways ride her well !:D

McSweeney

Likes Dirt
hey eddie its angus here (i used to go to terrace) that is a sweet ride i love it, hey man how did u and will go at nationals. anyways ride her well !:D
Gday angus, im will.
Eddie had a stack at nats in his race run and did his neck and was taken on a spinal board. I got 16th or 19th, not sure. Eddie was on track for a good run as well i reckon.
How'd you go?

ango93

Likes Bikes
hahahah i had a stack too man, i came off in the forest, and yea i landed ass first on a rock and broke my coxix....i kept riding after it...very slowerly...but i came in near last...30th or somethin..hahaha man u did awsome u should check my new banshee in my sig...catch ya later mate :)