vic #2 - Long Gully Feb 10

Here are the pics guys - cheers to all the contributors, racers and supporters yesterday. Awesome event and look forward to the next race.

Coupla teasers:

What a champion!

Full gallery

Hard Nox

Likes Dirt
Mate! You are the best! I hardly ever get any shots taken of me, let alone good ones. There are two that have absolutely made my day. And given that I crashed out on my race run, they make me look kinda okay and in control.

Cheers!

gravel_rash said:
Go the little Champ on bike 895...

good to him starting young..
yeh luke his name was he was a champ he stacked in his run but got back up again and kept goin to the end cheers to the little kid

richiev

Likes Bikes
yeah dude, wicked pics. pitty you didn't get a shot of me when i was doing my "raindance" jump over the gully gap at the bottom. maybe next time :)

Rock on!

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
theyre some nice shots there, dont know if you realised but 895(the little kid) is actually running brakeless?

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just checked out the gallery. Great shots PiroStitch. Did you use a polarising filter on some of them ? The sky sure is blue down there !

Kudos for the comments guys :)

Spinner, yup used a CPL with a flash to make sure the riders show up :) Was nice and sunny so perfect condition to use it.

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Thanks for those pics man, you got atleast three of me:D Hope to see you at some of the other races.