Vic Champs 08 - International

norcotim

Likes Dirt
Thanks hux and mrs hux of course, great weekend, i have to add i just love the way woff jumps so stylish and smooth haha,

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
State Champs Pics...Server full.

Hi all,

After running around madly all week trying to get the images up for the State Champs, I have run out of server space. That's right, no space at all.:mad::mad: I have 2 options, delete older images from earlier in the season or find a bigger server.
As this is a huge task, I will be undertaking this AFTER Ararat.:)

Cheers

Hux

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just a thought Hux , would you consider resizing the pics to say 1024 X 768 or maybe slightly bigger? It would greatly reduce your upload time / server space required and make browsing for us lucky buggers getting free pics heaps quicker. Still a decent sized pic for free , maybe you could start selling the full size ones for $5 a hit ? Sure , more time spent resizing , but your editior prog should have a batch resize option , yeah ?

As for the current issue , I reckon delete the oldest gallery. If anyone misses out on their pic , they've had plenty of time to get it.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Just a thought Hux , would you consider resizing the pics to say 1024 X 768 or maybe slightly bigger? It would greatly reduce your upload time / server space required and make browsing for us lucky buggers getting free pics heaps quicker. Still a decent sized pic for free , maybe you could start selling the full size ones for $5 a hit ? Sure , more time spent resizing , but your editior prog should have a batch resize option , yeah ?

As for the current issue , I reckon delete the oldest gallery. If anyone misses out on their pic , they've had plenty of time to get it.
Cheers Tony, resizing is easy, just another step in the process. Will talk to you about it some more at Ararat.:)

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers Tony, resizing is easy, just another step in the process. Will talk to you about it some more at Ararat.:)
I won't be there mate. My thumb is still a bit dodgy from the Buller crash. Supposed to go to Thredbo next weekend , I'm hoping I'll be 100% by then.

Have a great weekend.....all of ya ! :)

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Pics up NOW!!!

After some pretty tense days trying to figure out what I was going to do. The answer was pretty easy. New Hard Drive and another 40GB to fill up. Linux is sooo cool!

Anyway, all pics are up. Go feast!:D:D:D:D

L.P.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah hux... photos look good.

i agree with the comment though, with my dinosaur internet, i download one or two photos, normally about 5 minutes each for such a high resolution, realise they arnt of me and give up.

i would love it if the photo available for free was smaller, and if i was to use it (print), id pay to have the higher res emailed.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
yeah hux... photos look good.

i agree with the comment though, with my dinosaur internet, i download one or two photos, normally about 5 minutes each for such a high resolution, realise they arnt of me and give up.

i would love it if the photo available for free was smaller, and if i was to use it (print), id pay to have the higher res emailed.
Point taken....you slow internet bike riding fean!:D I think as of next season, all images will be a damn site smaller. And high res available for purchase.
We'll pump the money back into the site and site infrastructure though.:cool:

I'll be taking my camera to MTB Mecca, so we'll work on some awesome BC piccies!:D