Vic DH track conditions

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone has ridden Granton or Narby lately and what the tracks are like. Was thinking of doing a few runs this weekend.

Holf

Likes Bikes
good tracks if u can find the people to shuttle with we always struggle to get 4 :(, for narby dunno what granton is like when its wet. i wouldn't ride there when its wet it has to dry out for a week or the fast fire road bits get slippy and dangerous unless your danny hart then you be fine :p

sedifus

Likes Dirt
Was out at Narby and Granton about 6 weeks ago.

Granton had a tree down towards the bottom, and apart from some undergrowth creep was running fine.

Narby was a bit worse off though, maybe about 6 or 7 trees down, only one major one (on the bus stop) but a hassle as you had to dismount so often, and there's been 2 decent rains since. A couple of the boys and myself plan to be at narby Sunday with the saws and shovels.

I find both fine in the wet if you pick your lines well...

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the replys. Might head up to Granton on Saturday. This week has been pretty dry so it should be good. Might take a saw down just in case.

Holf

Likes Bikes
6 of us went to narby to many trees down to ride, so went to granton and was fine seems like some one has done work on it thou bigger jumps/drops offs but them annoying whoops still in there lol..

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Awesome cheers for the update. I didn't end up getting down there the other weekend. Good to know that at least Granton is in good shape.