[vic] monthly 4x class

s3uoq

Squid
I'll be up there for a first time go :)

125PHIL: was that you that i met up there couple of months back on a white GT? I was in carpark with couple of mates

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
We're always open to mtb's :) Hey Phil we havent seen you at the club for a while?

We havent had many for the last couple of times but you are always welcome to come on down - there is always some decent competition around.

look forward to seeing you there! Rego from 1pm racing at 2pm - same format as always - 3 motos and a final. the more the merrier...

s3uoq

Squid
Hmmm, wondering if anyone will even be up there being Grand Final Day. Forgot all about that myself since my team isn't in it :( More than likely it will be a low turnout.

rsclio

Likes Dirt
Restarted with New start hill, gate and 1st straight

After some major work at the Park Orchards track we are now back into our monthly racing scedule and this Saturday will be running 4X class once again
4X classes will be held on the 4th Saturday of each month from May to October.

Racing cost is $6 and there are a number of cheap licence options.
These events are run through BMXA and therefore BMX licence is required.
You can add this to you MTB licence for $36/year so long as you have 3 months left on your MTB licence or run on a day licence for $15

Format is 3 moto's plus final and invitational final if required.
Bike Rules to constitute MTB under our rules you need 2 of the following
26" wheels
Suspension fork
Multiple gears

Rear brake only is OK

Riders need FF helmets full finger globes and clothing to cover arms and legs or shorts with Knee/ shin pads
Tha club does have loaner helmets but mostly in smaller sizes
Cheers