[VIC] [price drop] 2012 GT Xizang Medium Ti Frame - Rock Shox SID XX world cup [SOLD]

fitzroybikeco

Likes Dirt
SOLD THANKS

Item:
Item Condition: Used but awesome condition
Reason for selling: Swapped to a large frame
Price and price conditions: $1100 Neg - will split.
Extra Info:
Up for sale is my awesome 2012 GT Xizang Titanium frame and Rock Shox SID XX world cup (solo air), 100mm fork 29er.
I bought this frame new a couple of years ago and rode it for until recently when I changed to a large frame. It's titanium and rides super sweet. I ended up changing to a large for the extra room, I am 180cms so this would be fine for someone that tall or a fraction shorter. Great chance to own one of these super rare frames (only about 10 or less in Australia)

Comes with headset and seat collar, no dents but has few scuffs from normal riding. You could get these polished out at Mr Sparkles in crenmore if you liked or just ride it as it is. originally the decals were fluro Yellow but these have faded, I can organize a replacement set if you were interested.
Frame has been super well looked after and build with a high end spec.

The fork was recently serviced and works great. Specs for frame available on the link, http://www.gtbicycles.com/usa_en/xizang-geometry (remember it's a 29er frame, not the 26)
Pic if how I had it build up is also included.

Can post, located in Melbourne CBD, please message with any questions.

Pictures:

IMG_5578.jpg

IMG_5579.jpg

IMG_5580.jpg

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5584.jpg

IMG_5590.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

_DSC3852.jpg

Last edited:

fitzroybikeco

Likes Dirt
Final reduction to sell

Hi Guys
Keen to move this on so dropping price to sell. This really is a fantastic frame grab it while you can.

Frame $900.00
Fork $200.00

Take both and I will ship to you for free.

PM me

fitzroybikeco

Likes Dirt
if you sent me a PM through taptalk I can't reply properly as have not used the ap for a while. Can you send me a message through here.
Thanks