Vic state series round 3 : Mount baw baw

Joff

Likes Bikes
its on the same weekend as interschools thanks for not making get in the way of any other Competitions..........:mad::mad: im organising it for my school so i cant not go to it. so i have to miss out on a state round.:mad:
You can't please everyone. That fact of the matter is that this was not the priority weekend for the race, Mt Baw Baw staff said that this was the only weekend available. It has to clash with interschools or be canceled.

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
Joff said:
You can't please everyone. That fact of the matter is that this was not the priority weekend for the race, Mt Baw Baw staff said that this was the only weekend available. It has to clash with interschools or be canceled.

Can't get a better reason than that!

skull

Likes Dirt
all im saying is that if they put it on a national round weekend then alot of people would be complaining and i know that interschools isnt anything like a national round but like when they said it wouldnt be on a race weekend i thought i could go to interschools and organise it for my school but now im stuck between a race that i orgainised for my school to go to or state round its just really annoying that there telling us now and not ages ago if this is the only weekend free in the bawbaw calender and i know its not that simple but it would have been nice to know a bit quicker.

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
all im saying is that if they put it on a national round weekend then alot of people would be complaining and i know that interschools isnt anything like a national round but like when they said it wouldnt be on a race weekend i thought i could go to interschools and organise it for my school but now im stuck between a race that i orgainised for my school to go to or state round its just really annoying that there telling us now and not ages ago if this is the only weekend free in the bawbaw calender and i know its not that simple but it would have been nice to know a bit quicker.
Well they have worked this out as fast as they could, This was a weekend that worked and unfortunately it was on the same week as interschools, If you look at the scheduale you will realise that it is still possible to do the races and then make your way to Baw Baw for the Sunday if your that worried about it. Shit Happens but whatever happens you get to ride your bike.

James

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Thanks Joff!

The State Series shouldn't care about the interschools.......Interschools is 1 race, and the VSS is a 6 race series. What do you think most people/organisers are going to worry about?

10SuthAH

Likes Bikes
if you really want to go to the interschools and the state round, you can race the interschools dh on the Saturday, get up early on the Sunday and head to Baw Baw. That's what im thinking of doing.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Stop your jibber jabber foool and get over it!

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if you really want to go to the interschools and the state round, you can race the interschools dh on the Saturday, get up early on the Sunday and head to Baw Baw. That's what im thinking of doing.
Just race both, it is doable! I think me and Patto were the only ones last year who raced a South Australian State Round on the Saturday & backed it up with a Victorian State Round on the Sunday. Quite expensive though!

I won't be able to make it to Baw Baw, not enough adequite time to get time off work but that happens, i'm not going to winge about it. I'm sure they'll put on a fantastic weekend.

S.

ex offender
On behalf of the volunteers organising your races for you, and the CFA, I humbly apologise for bushfires causing you a mild inconvenience in your clearly difficult life.

Whining crybaby.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
On behalf of the volunteers organising your races for you, and the CFA, I humbly apologise for bushfires causing you a mild inconvenience in your clearly difficult life.

Whining crybaby.
I think what skull is trying to say is that he is anoyed that it was posted that they race would not be reschedualed (sp) to a date that calshes with other races.
So knowing this he went to help out his school just to have it back fire on him.
Like you guys have said its this or nothing. So where going to have to live with it.
One quick question? in the over all points are we able to drop out lowerst reslut in the series? like last year? Like only 5 out of 6 rusults are needed? this might help our dear friend Skull out.

-Brent

Btw patto i know heaps of people on here love you for some unknown reason but do you ever actualy contribute any decent posts to this forum? or do you just love to just mAk Heepzzzzz of ShIt Pozzzts talking about your own love for your self and every one else?

Lube

Likes Dirt
Btw patto i know heaps of people on here love you for some unknown reason but do you ever actualy contribute any decent posts to this forum? or do you just love to just mAk Heepzzzzz of ShIt Pozzzts talking about your own love for your self and every one else?
Ohhhhhh no you didn't! Its gonna be on like donkey kong when Patto catches up!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
So knowing this he went to help out his school just to have it back fire on him.
I hasn't backfired on him....he's HELPING out his school.:rolleyes:

Careful Kill_Switch, many people love Patto, and his contributions on this forum are NOT in question. Better watch yourself or we'll sneakingly put a girls basket on the front of your bike......wait that won't work!:D

patto_15

Wheel size expert
I think what skull is trying to say is that he is anoyed that it was posted that they race would not be reschedualed (sp) to a date that calshes with other races.
Like you guys have said its this or nothing. So where going to have to live with it.
I'd too be annoyed, but seriously, there is nothing he can do about it.. He still has the oppurtunity to race both, and if i was he, i'd probably race the interschools. Give the sport more recognition with in the school community, as with racing the State Round at Baw Baw, its simply for your own self benifit.. ;)

One quick question? in the over all points are we able to drop out lowerst reslut in the series? like last year? Like only 5 out of 6 rusults are needed? this might help our dear friend Skull out.
I'm 95% sure, that the series this year is not allowing you to drop any rounds. Especially since there is not as many as last season, and that the layout of races and events is much easier to attend.. Last year they enabled you to drop 'x' rounds, because a majority would not be able to make it / afford to be able to attend all of the races. Dropping 1-2 races made the overall that little bit more fair.

*James proves you are allowed to drop one..

Ahhh....? And you single me out because....? I think someone doesn't like me because I 'banned' them a while ago for their drunken antics in a HE thread :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
Well just so we are all clear I STILL LOVE YOU PATTO and this year I know for 100% that you are aloud to drop 1 round!!!!!!

Hope to see you all at Baw Baw

James

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Ahhh....? And you single me out because....? I think someone doesn't like me because I 'banned' them a while ago for their drunken antics in a HE thread :rolleyes:
Well i have to admit that was anoying especially since my friend did exactly the same thing as me and didnt get banded:eek:
But nah im just bewildered as to how youve gotten such an e-rep with, no offence just not the highest quality posts:eek: Im in awe;)

-Brent

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
Well i have to admit that was anoying especially since my friend did exactly the same thing as me and didnt get banded:eek:
But nah im just bewildered as to how youve gotten such an e-rep with, no offence just not the highest quality posts:eek: Im in awe;)

-Brent
Alot of people dont love patto through the internet, Patto is one of the coolest funniest people i have ever meet, and the people that meet him love him. just my 2 cents.

James

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com

-Brent
Brent, you forget about his "journal/blogs", his contribution to the print media, and his presence at races.

this year I know for 100% that you are aloud to drop 1 round!!!!!!
So IF i drop my Long Gully round, I should be right up there!!!!!:D:D:D

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
[/QUOTE]
So IF i drop my Long Gully round, I should be right up there!!!!!:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Haha, Yes Hux, i reckon u might win the overall!!!!!

jAMES AKA hux's biggest fan!!!!!

Last edited:

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Yeah yeah, go Hux!!, also if it wasn't for that loud mouthed, self-opinionated, speaker blowing B-rat mo-fo they call PATTO the sport would be dull and boring, i say we need more someone go kidnap Natto before he becomes a citizen of Canada!!