Victorian State Series and State Champs

at the drive in

Likes Dirt
Im just wondering what the go with the State XC series in this year, as ive had a look around and cant seem to find dates anywhere.

I was also under the impression that the State champs were going to be held on conjunction with the National round at the You Yangs but i cant find details of this anywhere.

Can anyone shed any light on this???

el~rio

Likes Dirt
I was also under the impression that the State champs were going to be held on conjunction with the National round at the You Yangs but i cant find details of this anywhere.
There is a rather lengthy discussion in [thread=209122]this thread[/thread] regarding this, but basically they were going to be run together but not anymore.

at the drive in

Likes Dirt
I had a quick read through the thread mentioned above and it was stated that the Dates for the XC series would be most likely realeased at the last round of the Enduro series, is this the case??

uhuforrest

Likes Dirt
I had a quick read through the thread mentioned above and it was stated that the Dates for the XC series would be most likely realeased at the last round of the Enduro series, is this the case??
Unless there has been some "secret mens' business" going on I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for dates

Roland