Victorian Trail-building Crew

Benj

Likes Dirt
Is there a mailing list for trail building working bees in Victoria?

I don't always find threads posted regarding working bees if in fact they are posted at all.

A centralised email list that allowed project organisers (from any club or organisation) to advertise upcoming build days to subscribers would make it easier for individuals to get involved and easier for project organisers to get the help they need.

does such a list exist?; I am not a club member so I may just be out of the loop.

BillanookRun

Likes Dirt
Thats a mighty fine question and well worded too. I'm keen to find out as well, for i am hungry for some building practise.

Nukid

Likes Dirt
Mate you have come up with one hell of a question! Im glad you asked cause im keen on a bit of trail building!

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
being one of the main trail builders from FTF i'd have to say no email system or anything is in place. more just a few phone calls between freinds.
the working bee's dont really happen as often as they should and are more a last minute thing

however there is a FTF club meeting tomorrow and i'll bring it up that i will start a trail building email list for FTF build days ( so mainly on tracks such as eildon long gully granton baw baw etc....) and i'll let every one know about up and coming working bee's

so if you want to PM your email addy's i'll start a list

ps. dont forget about long gully this sunday (29/7/07) at long gully!