Vish & Jason Promo vid

cressa

Likes Dirt
The Vish! How are ya man, yep I'm still hanging around these parts. Not so much riding lately, snapped my forks and too hot. Been back on the bodyboard, trying to get back in that space and ready for some cyclone swells in the coming months. Been hard though, so far it's been a typical Summer of 1-2 foot windswell. Did you get to the North Shore this season? Oh, and nice vid.

thevish

Likes Dirt
sup dawg!
long time no hear! ...
i think i've bodyboarded about 5 times since i moved to hawaii 5 years ago... which makes that once a year hahah
i heard its fakin HOT over there right now.. what fork did you snap.. and how the hell did you do that?

cressa

Likes Dirt
sup dawg!
long time no hear! ...
i think i've bodyboarded about 5 times since i moved to hawaii 5 years ago... which makes that once a year hahah
i heard its fakin HOT over there right now.. what fork did you snap.. and how the hell did you do that?
I snapped my World Cup Boxxers doing a pretty average size jump that i've done a billion times.... they didn't fold on me so all good, all teeth remain in place. Do you have any plans to come back to Oz? You're riding has gone through the roof hey, pushing it!!!! There's some pretty sick freeride stuff around here now - not that I've hit much of it.

thevish

Likes Dirt
holy shit vish its you. i remember TVF. good times still doing those crazy ramp demos?
donthuck! lol yeah no Ramp demo's .. those stopped a long time ago... just wooden ramps at our local spot, nothing crazy.. nice to see you still around mate :)

I snapped my World Cup Boxxers doing a pretty average size jump that i've done a billion times.... they didn't fold on me so all good, all teeth remain in place. Do you have any plans to come back to Oz? You're riding has gone through the roof hey, pushing it!!!! There's some pretty sick freeride stuff around here now - not that I've hit much of it.
thanks man, yeah looks like i'll be in Oz pretty soon actually.. october .. i wanna hit some freeride stuff... i'm bringing maybe 2 bikes.. 1 or 2 not sure.. i'm visiting my family on the goldy and Brisbane so i'll be keen for DH or Jumping.