Volunteers need for club race 11/3/12

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Our last round of the Summer Series is only a week and a bit away. Pretty much the same drill as last time guys. Post up if you can help or can rope someone else in.

Things that need doing before the day?
  • Parking area on the neighbouring property organised? Permission from owner & area slashed?
  • Porta Loos organised? I'll take care of this.
  • Council Permit organised?SIZE=1]Yep[/SIZE]
  • Plenty of flyers distributed around town? Think so[/SIZE]
  • Club first aid kit located? ] Yep, Zach H to bring on sunday[/SIZE]
  • Prizes organised from series sponsors

Who can volunteer on the day before?
Jobs will include:
  • Signage from Withcott to the track, including GO SLOW signs on Amos Rd - 1/2hr Jiel
  • Bunting of the course - 1-2hrs
  • Shopping for the BBQ/Drinks - 1-2hrs

Who can volunteer on the day?
Jobs will include:
  • Set up of easy ups & registration area - 6am ish Jason, Kyle, Jiel
  • Car parking co ordinator (1 person)
  • Registration - 7am-8am (Probably need 4-6 people for this)
  • Timing - 8am-9.30am (If 90 people show like they did for round 1 @ adare, we should probably have 6 people for this, 2 for each grade?)
  • BBQ/Drinks - 9.00am-10.00am (2-3 people)
  • Pull down of bunting after race - 9.30am-10.00am (2-3 people) TMBC members
  • Posting of results online
  • Photo's?

Most jobs on the day could be covered by the same 4-6 people & would require a total of 4hrs of your time. If your racing this is the time to get you Mums, Dads, WAGS etc involved. Without volunteers these events simply do not happen.

Last edited:

Motawat

Likes Bikes
drinks

I am happy to organise the drinks again if the club is ok with this.

Can someone let me know what is required as coke is on special at the moment ( good time to buy) but will probably only be so for a few more days.

All other drinks at same cost as last time and am happy to present invoice for same at the next meeting.

cheers

Richard

eMOJO

Likes Bikes
I can help set up bunting on the Saturday and I wouldn't mind getting on track Sunday with the camera for photos if that's cool.

I can also help with pulling bunting down after the race.

Cheers
E

Hi Jason
Still have the track signs from last race so can bring them along on the saturday maintanance day. Was hoping to race either B or C grade but can help out before and after.
Cheers
Lloyd

markimark

Cannon Fodder
Canteen

Mark Joy can run the canteen again, think we'll keep it simple this time with snags on bread or sticks as we wasted a few bread rolls and onions last time.
When will the call be made to cancel if this rain continues, I'll leave buying the snags until Friday.

jock

Likes Dirt
Hey Jason

Will be able to help out with whatever. Don't think I'll ride in this one so will be available all day.

I'd say I'll get there early and then just see what needs doing.

Cheers